Did you know one in three UK taxpayers have paid too much tax? ..
If you have been or are currently employed and one of the following applies:
- have used an emergency tax code
- worked part time
- are a student
- were made redundant
- are leaving the UK
- have already left the UK
- have worked for less than a full tax year
- have circumstances that changed, eg: became self-employed
- have taken a break during or between your employments
- have expense claims, eg, mileage expenses, travel expenses, uniform expenses, or other expenses you incur to do your job
- paid your tax through PAYE
- fall under the CIS requirements
- you are self employed and file a self employment tax return.